MedAxiom Calendar of Events
Thursday, December 18, 2014
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Eastern
December 18, 2014
Denise Brown, VP - Business Intelligence Solutions and Senior Consultant, will be speaking on "Volume to Value– Healthcare’s New Mindset." Attendess will discover why the development of integrated delivery systems is the platform on which the restructuring of the industry will be possible, observe how an integrated delivery approach impacts performance, and identify why an organization's structure and culture are materially important in optimizing performance.
Hilton Clearwater Beach • Clearwater, FL
MedAxiom's team of experts will be presenting on a few topics at the ACC's Cardiovascular Summit: Solutions for Thriving in a Time of Change. See topics and presenters below.
- "Negotiating Successful Co-Management: Private and Employed." – Joel Sauer
- "Living Together? How Can the Cardiovascular Service Line Thrive in the Large Multi-specialty Plan of the Hospital?" – Suzette Jaskie
- "Slowing Down: Successful Models for Your Aging Partners" – Joel Sauer
- "Introducing Volume to Value: It is All About Leadership" – Jeff Ozmon
- "How to Survive the 2-Midnight Rule: Lessons to Prevent Financial Disaster" – Denise Brown and Cathie Biga
- "NP/PA Financial Realities: Designing a Successful Practice Model" – Ginger Biesbrock
- "Creating the Cardiovascular Service Line Value Statement for Your Hospital" – Suzette Jaskie
- "How Lean is Tool Lean? Group or Hospital Staffing Issues" – Denise Brown and Jeff Ozmon
- "Collections in the New Age: Revenue Cycle Management Essentials" – Margie Amato
- "ICD-10: Prepare NOW for the October Start" – Margie Amato
- "Plenary Address: The Promise and Heartache of Clinical Integration" – Suzette Jaskie
- "Constructing Dashboards for Your Practice: How to Start and What to Include" – Denise Brown
22 - 24, 2015
Hilton Bonnet Creek/Waldorf Astoria • Orlando, FL
MedAxiom's semi-annual member-only educational conference is being held April 17-19, 2015 at The Marriott in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
17 - 19, 2015
The Marriott at Sawgrass • Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
10 - 12, 2015
InterContinental Buckhead • Atlanta, GA
MedAxiom's semi-annual member-only educational conference is being held October 23-25, 2015 at The Fairmont in Dallas, TX.
23 - 25, 2015
The Fairmont • Dallas, TX
- Webcast: CMS Final Rule – Update on Regulatory Changes
- Webcast: Scribes for your office – Definition, requirements, operations, and compliance
- CV Practice in FLORIDA: Survive or Thrive
- BOCN Webcast: Compliance – Are We Critically Looking at our Program?
- MedAxiom's Fall 2014 Conference
- 2014 Comprehensive CV Coding Workshop – With 1 Day Focus for Business Managers
- 2014 MedAxiom Cardiovascular Service Line Symposium
- MedAxiom's Spring 2014 Conference
- ICD-10-CM Bootcamp
- MedAxiom's Fall 2013 Conference
Back to Event Listing