Webinar: Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic and Interventional Procedures of the Arteries
Thursday, May 23, 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us for a webcast on peripheral vascular diagnostic studies and interventional procedures of the arteries. In this webcast we will cover coding and documentation requirements for head and neck arteries as well as the lower extremities. We will focus on bundled procedures, appropriate modifiers and include real world case examples.
Specific Topics will include:
- Procedure Documentation Requirements
- Diagnostic Head and Neck Studies
- Diagnostic Lower Extremity Studies
- Diagnostic Case Examples
- Head and Neck Arterial Intervention Procedures
- Lower Extremity Arterial Intervention Procedures
- Interventional Case Examples
This webinar has been approved by the AAPC and the BMSC for educational credits.