Congenital Cardiology: Diagnostic Procedures and Surgeries
Thursday, June 20, 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Joline Bruder, CPC, CPMA, CCVTC, CGSC, Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant
Jammie Quimby, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS-P, CPMA, CRC, Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant
Congenital Cardiology Coding can often be very complex and challenging. Please join us for our webcast covering this in detail, with a focus on the specific topics below:
- Basic anatomy of congenital diseases and diagnoses
- Diagnostic Congenital Cardiac Catheterizations
- Diagnostic Case Examples
- Interventions for Congenital Cardiac
- Congenital Cardiac Surgeries
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Coarctation of Aorta
- Ventral and Atrial Septal Defects
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery Cases
Accreditation: This webinar has been approved by the AAPC and the BMSC for educational credits. Certificates will be distributed within 3 to 5 days after the webinar, using the contact information provided by individual registration.
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!
Not a MedAxiom Member?
Continue to payment and registration below