Structural Heart Procedures TAVR, TMVR, TPVI Webinar
Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Presenter: Joline Bruder, CPC, CPMA, CCVTC, CGSC, Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant
Panelist: Jammie Quimby, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS-P, CPMA, CRC, Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant & Nicole Knight, LPN, CPC, CCS-P, Director, Revenue Cycle Solutions and Senior Consultant
Please join us for an in-depth review of proper documentation and coding for Structural Heart Procedures: TAVR, TMVR, TPVI. Topics to be covered are:
- Anatomy of the Valve Systems of the heart
- The coding concepts of Percutaneous Procedures on the Aortic Valve, Mitral Valve and Pulmonary Valve
- New Category III codes effective July 1st 2019 on Mitral and Tricuspid Valves
- Discuss National Coverage Determinations
- Case Studies and Examples
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!
Not a MedAxiom Member?
Continue to payment and registration belowTickets not currently available for this event