The Impact of Patient Case Mix on BPCI Advanced Target Prices: Three Things your Organization Could be Doing Better Webinar
Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Keely Macmillan, GM BPCIA, Archway Health
- Aimee Bailey, MHA, MSN, RN-BC, Senior Director of Care Operations, Archway Health
- Nicole Knight, LPN, CPC, CCS-P, Director of Revenue Cycle Solutions, MedAxiom
- Ginger Biesbrock, PA-C, MPH, MPAS, AACC, Senior Vice President, MedAxiom Consulting
- Joel Sauer, Executive Vice President, MedAxiom Consulting
In Medicare’s Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) Advanced program, target prices are risk-adjusted at the patient level for risk factors including certain co-morbidities and the anchor MS-DRG/APC that triggers an episode. This webinar will provide a high level overview of the BPCI Advanced target pricing methodology, some specific examples of how proper documentation impacts that price, and how providers can utilize the Patient Case Mix Adjustment Tool in Archway Analytics to improve the accuracy of your BPCI Advanced target prices.
NO CEUs will be granted for this webinar.