Open and Endovascular Coding Repair for Aneurysms of the Aorta and Iliac Arteries Webinar
Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Presenter: Joline Bruder, CPC, CPMA, CCVTC, CGSC – Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant
Please join us for a 1.5 hour in-depth webinar on coding for open and endovascular repairs of aneurysms of the thoracic aorta, abdominal aorta as well as the iliac arteries. We will cover the coding rules for these procedures and address what bundles and what is separately billable.
Specific Topics Include:
- Open thoracic aorta aneurysms/dissections including the new codes for 2020
- Thoracic Endovascular Repair of Aneurysms (TEVAR)
- Open repair of abdominal aorta aneurysm including visceral vessel and iliac involvement
- Endovascular Repair of Abdominal/Iliac Aneurysms (EVAR)
- Fenestrated Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aneurysms (FEVAR)
Accreditation: This webinar has been approved by the AAPC and the BMSC for educational credits. Certificates will be distributed within 3 to 5 days after the webinar, using the contact information provided by individual registration.
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!