Webinar: EP Series 2 - Device Implants
Thursday, April 22, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Jammie Quimby, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS-P, CPMA, CRC, CDEO, Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant
Please join us for our second of two series webcasts on Electrophysiology (EP) coding. In this webinar, we will cover in depth, the coding and documentation requirements for Cardiac Device procedures.
Topics to be covered are:
- Pacemaker systems, to include the Leadless system
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator systems, to include the Subcutaneous system
- Subcutaneous Cardiac Rhythm Monitor systems
- A review of current CMS NCD policies
- Device Services Case Examples
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!
Not a MedAxiom Member?
Continue to payment and registration below