Webinar: Billing and Coding Insights for Common CV Non-Invasive (Diagnostic) Services
Thursday, August 19, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
*Webinar is in Eastern Time*
Many coders and billers would say CV non-invasive (diagnostic) coding and billing has been simplified over the years. However, guidelines, payer specifics, technology, etc. tend to complicate the revenue cycle process. This webinar will focus on common coding and billing challenges and tips for CV non-invasive services. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- CPT code assignment for cardiac monitoring services, echoes, stress testing, other imaging and diagnostics
- Medical necessity and payer guidelines
- Frequent billing dilemmas
- Tips to improve documentation and coding of these services
- Remote monitoring services
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!