- Jerry Blackwell, MD, MBA, FACC, President & CEO, MedAxiom
- Ed Fry, MD, FACC, St. Vincent Medical Group, Indianapolis, IN
- Fred Simmons, CPA, CEO, Clearwater Cardiovascular Consultants, Clearwater, FL
- Mark Victor, MD, FACC, Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, PA
- Ginger Biesbrock, PA-C, MPH, MPAS, FACC, Executive Vice President, Care Transformation, MedAxiom
In this webinar our panel will discuss the importance for cardiology practices that perform percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs) to deliberately prepare for and engage in value-based care. The panelists led by Jerry Blackwell, MD, MBA, FACC, MedAxiom President & CEO, will share their experiences with value-based programs involving PCIs and practical ways for your practice to be successful.
Topics to be covered include:
- Clinical strategies: pre-, peri- and post-procedure.
- Administrative and operational strategies.
- What role do the panelists see for partnerships with other providers, including PCPs, in managing their PCI patients in VBC programs?
*No CEUs will be offered for this webinar.