The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on Nov. 2, 2021, finalized the 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) and Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (HOPPS) rule. Please join us in reviewing the highlights and potential impacts to CV services.
Topics covered include:
- Impacts to the conversion factor, reimbursement, etc.
- MPFS final rule key points
- Evaluation & Management impacts – critical care, split/shared services, teaching services, etc.
- Electrophysiology and other service impacts
- Telehealth updates
- HOPPS highlights
- Changes to the ambulatory surgery center covered procedures list
- Changes to the inpatient only list
- Quality Payment Program updates
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!