The Associate will play an integral role in facilitating strategic outreach and business development-related activities for the NCDR eReports Health Systems/Corporate Dashboards and other NCDR products and programs. Building a comprehensive client outreach and business strategy plan is paramount. This position is focused around leveraging the appropriate channels that will support our vision for continued growth, outreach, and long-term impact to improve the lives of patients and transform the future of cardiovascular care.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage engagement of external contractors for NCDR eReports Health Systems/Corporate for business development, including operational responsibility for drafting and executing annual statement of work, tracking leads and sales pipeline, and processing of invoices, expense reports, and related expenses, e.g., AHIP membership, meeting exhibits, etc.
- Develop and execute a multi-year outreach, marketing and communications strategy for prospective health system, and prospective and existing network, e.g., private payer, registry clients with a primary focus on NCDR eReport solutions and supporting focus on other ACC solutions relevant to systems and networks. Responsibilities include serving as business line lead for Marketing team on ACC Quality Update.
- Support the continued business growth of the NCDR eReports Health Systems/Corporate Dashboards for both internal and external clients by taking lead on both new client on-boarding processes and existing client relationship management. Prepare, manage, and maintain key supporting materials for multiple business lines, including reports, presentation decks, business development pipeline tracking tools and any additional supporting collateral that may be pertinent to each product.
- Disseminate business intelligence insights regarding NCDR solutions or opportunity leads for other ACC, e.g., Accreditation Services, and/or MedAxiom, e.g., consulting engagements, products, programs and services, and assist with product, market, and participant research activities to qualify program development ideas on an as needed basis
- Support team leaders and interact with cross-functional teams within ACC and MedAxiom, including internal departments and external stakeholders, with the development, execution, and tactical delivery of a broad range of program operations and project milestones as needed
- Bachelor’s degree. Prefer health care related field or business administration field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Demonstrated excellent communication (writing/editing), analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail as well as organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in changing environments, build collaborative relationships, and shift priorities when needed
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook), and SalesForce.
- Ability to travel to support College and committee meetings as needed
- Master’s degree in health care related field or business administration field.
- Experience with product marketing, medical/scientific/health communications, market strategy, client relationship management, project management preferred
- Knowledge of US Healthcare System, cardiovascular medicine, measurement, healthcare quality a plus
- Experience with strategic planning and/or program design, implementation, and management
At the American College of Cardiology, we bring our hearts to work.
We are a 500-person organization dedicated and committed to our mission to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health for the past 70 years. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate culture that envisions a world where innovation and knowledge optimize cardiovascular care and outcomes.
Every day, we are committed to supporting our more than 54,000 members and their patients around the globe and in doing so, ensure our staff have a positive environment of teamwork, collaboration, professionalism and excellence. To learn more about why ACC has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare please visit our site at: www.acc.org/jobs.