MedAxiom Program Manager (Healthcare)
The MedAxiom Program Manager is a part of the dynamic innovation and industry relations team, which identifies, creates, and then executes on healthcare delivery programs. The Program Manager works closely with the Director of Industry Partnerships to manage all aspects of client relationships including stakeholder engagement, project management, and business unit alignment with the primary role of managing projects and client deliverables.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in building and executing program strategy, business and communication plans, logistics, relationships, and program deliverables.
- Aids in reporting on financial opportunities and risks to senior leadership.
- Coordinates and works closely with internal and external partners on program deliverables and program outcomes.
- Ensures the development of a comprehensive, integrated timeline of milestone events for cross-team efforts in planning and executing each opportunity.
- Develops strong relationships with staff and member leaders involved in each project.
- Researches and remains well-informed of the competitive marketplace for projects and ensures development of meaningful value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or healthcare field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 plus years of experience in the healthcare project management, client or account management, health care delivery/business operations, or related work. Product development experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of the US healthcare market and current needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in the performance of assigned tasks, and the ability to multitask.
- A team player who works well with clinicians, executives, external partners, and staff.
- Basic analytic skills, and/or experience with large datasets.
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Marketing and promotion strategy experience at a national level preferred.
- Understands web-based meeting platforms and conducting effective virtual events preferred.
MedAxiom, an American College of Cardiology Company, is committed to advancing cardiovascular healthcare in the US together with our members, clients and industry partners.
We are the nation's leading cardiovascular community, providing valuable benefits to our members, expert consulting services to our clients and networking and partnering opportunities for industry. From exclusive data and data analytics to program excellence tools and world-class educational events, MedAxiom is dedicated to improving business and patient care outcomes for the cardiovascular community through knowledge sharing and thought leadership.
ACC is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. EOE/AA including Vets and Disabled.
ACC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact Crystal Nott, Director, Talent Management at email@example.com or (202)375-6423.