Administrative Assistant - Neptune Beach, FL
The Administrative Assistant is part of an administrative team that provides support for multiple teams within MedAxiom, including MedAxiom Consulting, Revenue Cycle Solutions, Industry Consulting, and Care Transformation. This person will provide support for key leaders within MedAxiom and administrative needs across the organization. This person will frequently interact with MedAxiom’s staff at all levels and external stakeholders.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates inquiries and responses to requests for appointments and meetings.
- Maintains and updates team members’ calendars.
- Secures travel reservations, including airfare and hotel accommodations and other needs as requested.
- Manage expense reimbursement and invoice processing, including review, process, coding and filing.
- Handle routine correspondence, special projects and telephone inquiries for the consulting unit.
- Support the management of invoices, expense reports, contract maintenance, and other general correspondence for currently active contractors under the supervision of the Executive Vice President, Consulting.
- Coordinates unit social and business activities and assist with overall logistics functions, including managing office supplies for the business unit.
- Support Executive Assistant, Consulting with compiling and providing supporting materials for MedAxiom and other official meetings that involve the Consulting team, including creating reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist the consulting team staff with special projects as needed -- involving, but not limited to, simple data analysis and report preparation, internet research, database maintenance, table and chart creation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 plus years of professional administrative experience, ideally supporting executives, executive office and/or board of organizations.
- Experience managing and supporting multiple dynamic schedules.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with high degree of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to independently judge situations and requests and act accordingly.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possesses strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and SharePoint).
- Occasional travel.