Fixing healthcare through payment reform
Performance & Protection: A Two-Pronged Approach to Value-Based Care
With Archway Analytics and Value-Based Risk Protection, Archway Health delivers a two-pronged approach to help providers increase program performance and protect their downside risk exposure in value-based care programs.
Archway Analytics is an award-winning, SaaS-based platform designed to help providers manage and succeed in BPCI Advanced. Archway Analytics is powered by cloud-based analytics, delivering interactive data and insights with valuable features including:
- Automated, five-day turnaround on monthly CMS data
- NPRA forecast modeling
- Patient-specific target price analysis and episode timelines
- Utilization trends and analysis for care redesign
- Program-specific considerations such as ACO and concurrent episode override rules
- Web-based, secure portal with sharable reports, Excel export and presentation-ready images
Leveraged by leading healthcare organizations, Archway Analytics helps providers discover and improve financial and clinical performance in CMS programs. To learn more or watch a quick demo, visit our site.
Archway Health provides underwriting insights for Value-Based Risk Protection insurance to help providers offload unwanted risk. Archway’s innovative solutions protect the resources you need to thrive in two-sided risk arrangements. In collaboration with Coverys, whose underwriting companies are rated “A” (Excellent) by AM Best, Archway provides underwriting insights that allow for more precise premium development for value-based stop-loss insurance. Premiums are based on the provider’s historical performance data resulting in intelligence-driven premiums with complete coverage for risk-based programs, including bundled payments and ACOs.
To learn more, contact Vince Micucci, VP of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 838-3411 to schedule a risk protection opportunity analysis.
617-209-7985 ext 702
545 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116
Social Media:visit the site
- Blog: Charting a Course for Success in BPCI Advanced
- Blog: Archway’s Observations of BPCI Advanced Performance Period 1 Reconciliations
- Blog: What Providers Need to Know in the Shifting Healthcare Risk Landscape
- Podcast: Archway Health's Keely Macmillan Discusses Medicare Bundled Payment Performance
- News: Mike Fazio Discusses How Practices Can Balance Participating in Multiple APMs
- Press release: Archway Health Offers First Patient Case Mix Analytics Tool for BPCI Advanced Participants