Fixing healthcare through payment reform
The Changing Risk Landscape
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently announced its goal to have 100% of Medicare providers in an upside and downside risk arrangement by 2025. Now, more than ever, providers are on the hook for the quality and cost of healthcare.
Stay ahead of CMS with value-based payment and bundled payment programs.
Archway Health, an innovator with healthcare organizations and self-insured employers in risk-based payment programs, helps organizations to take control of their risk and succeed in a value-based payment program. Our innovative technology platform and support services include advanced analytics, care management and patient tracking tools, care management redesign services, financial reporting, and ongoing operations.
- Risk-Based Programs: Our team has been active in CMS’s bundled payment programs since 2011, including the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) and BPCI Advanced programs, the Oncology Care Model (OCM), Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) program, and more. We help our partners discover the potential of their programs and assist in ongoing management of their program.
- Self-Insured Health Plans & Commercial Health Plans: We work with self-insured employers to optimize care benefits by identifying high-value care providers already in their networks and navigating patients towards them.
- Stop-Loss Program: We have partnered with an A-rated insurance carrier to offer a stop loss, or provider excess, program. With advanced analytics and data sources, we identify your organization’s unique and real risk levels to price for data-driven and performance-based premiums.
Archway in the Media
- Article: Cardiovascular Business – Q&A: What do providers need to know about BPCI Advanced?
- Podcast: MedAxiom HeartTalk– BPCI Advanced PLUS
- Podcast: The Business of Healthcare – How Medicare Bundled Payment Initiatives Can Be Used Successfully In Commercial Healthcare Markets
- Podcast: Outcomes Rocket – Mastering Bundled Payments
- Article: MarketWatch – How changing the way we pay for health care could save money and lives
- Article: Boston Business Journal – Archway Health CEO takes aim at medical specialties