ScImage recognizes your teams are challenged by both health and financial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we want you to know that we are here for you.
ScImage’s PICOM365 Cloud solution supports telemedicine and provides a full suite of diagnostic image management and reporting tools to support remote physicians. ScImage delivers the following to address your organization’s day-to-day encounters:
- A world-recognized support team, stationed in the US, providing uninterrupted remote support for our PICOM365 Enterprise Imaging solutions;
- A team of experts available to consult on how you can address the imaging challenges presented by these unprecedented conditions;
- An interoperability solution that can address shortcomings now being realized by not having true inter-system connectivity;
- Secure remote tele-imaging and tele-reading/reporting via our leading PICOM365 Cloud offering for all imaging disciplines – Cardiology (including wearables, hemodynamics and nuclear cardiology), Radiology and beyond;
- Immediate access to current and prior studies for review and reporting, including automated measurement-driven structured reporting;
- Integrated post-processing tools for Echocardiology and Nuclear imaging accessible directly from the Cloud, not a dedicated workstation;
- Seamless EHR integration to imbed imaging results into the patient record;
- A robust image exchange toolset to support the continuum of care and assure imaging data is securely shared with patients, physicians and medical institutions.
A NEW NORMAL – PRACTICES’ REEMERGENCE
As states begin limited stages of reopening, Cardiology practices need to be prepared for the “new normal.” Industry experts are offering areas of consideration to accommodate patient contact and scheduling. Key to your new processes, providers should take into consideration the safety of both patients and staff:
- Develop a plan for all areas of your practice, and include various departments in the planning
- Implement continuous cleaning procedures – removing chairs and unnecessary items will eliminate areas to be cleaned and for possible infection spread
- Minimize time with the patient – quick in and quick out (this will also improve productivity)
- Minimize the number of patients that must come to the office – determine what exams can be handled via Telemedicine and who qualities for face to face visits or imaging
PICOM365 Enterprise Imaging has built-in workflows to support your facility as you address these processes, including:
- EHR integration for Modality Worklist that minimizes the time staff needs to spend on exams
- Optimized reporting solutions, Structured Reporting with automated measurement input, that eliminate time and staff resources required to generate results. Ultrasound, Echocardiology, Stress, and even Nuclear Cardiology can be significantly impacted.
- Customized report templates to meet your accreditation protocol requirements due to limiting scanning exposure. Streamline your reporting workflow with auto-populated content.
- Remote, media-free image sharing that eliminates the need for patients collect required images and clinicians’ pertinent prior studies in person
- Access images, read and report from anywhere, including post-processing, eliminating the need to be onsite at a workstation
CARDIOLOGY IMAGING BEYOND PACS
PICOM365 Enterprise Imaging encompasses all Cardiology imaging data, including wearables, hemodynamics and nuclear cardiology. Data on your network can be included in a comparable SR report and seamlessly integrated with imaging data to flow to the EHR. All patient data, regardless of specialty, is available for reading, reporting and tracking.
CARDIOLOGY CLOUD FOR ANYTIME, ANYWHERE REVIEW & REPORTING
ScImage developed our first Cloud PACS 20 years ago. Recognizing the need for ONE solution to accommodate the needs of all users, we have perfected a full complement of imaging services in the Cloud:
- Reading, reporting, and advanced tools at your fingertips with access to all patient data, whether patient visits are virtual or face-to-face
- Multi-tenant Cloud architecture maximizes efficiency and streamlines scalability with true hardware independence
- Expansive uptime guarantees and encryption in transit and at rest for secure delivery anywhere in the enterprise and beyond
- Clearing house for all data formats, supporting image exchange and integration to 3rd party solutions, EHRs, and even AI
- Simple process for virtualizing your on-premise installation quickly and cost-effectively
ScImage’s PICOM365 Cloud solution supports telemedicine and provides a full suite of diagnostic image management and reporting tools to support remote physicians.
- Immediate access to current and prior studies for review and reporting, including automated measurement-driven structured reporting
- Integrated post-processing tools for Echocardiology and Nuclear imaging accessible directly from the Cloud, not a dedicated workstation
- Seamless EHR integration to imbed imaging results into the patient record
- Robust image exchange toolset to support the continuum of care and assure imaging data is securely shared with patients, physicians and medical institutions
Having images readily accessible while conducting telehealth patient visits is a necessity. ScImage has made it simple with PICOM365 “Cloud Imaging in a Box,” offering complex imaging workflow and leveraging a compact edge device. This secure, cost-effective solution can be up and running in a matter of days, with no dedicated PACS Administrator required:
- Connect the preconfigured 4”x4” edge device, shipped directly to your location, to power and internet
- Connect your modalities (and EHR, if you desire)
- Securely route your images to the Cloud for anywhere reading and reporting
Contact us at email@example.com or visit us online at scimage.com to learn how we can help your organization stay connected.