IONETIX is a leading molecular imaging diagnostics and therapeutics company focused on providing physicians and patients access to N-13 Ammonia. Used by a growing number of academic institutions, N-13 Ammonia is rapidly changing the standard of excellence for myocardial perfusion in cardiac PET imaging. By combining our expertise, experience, and cutting-edge infrastructure solution, IONETIX creates new pathways for bringing N-13 Ammonia into your practice. Our innovative dose service model eliminates the up-front expense and provides the support needed to launch a successful cardiac PET program, while helping to establish a brand-differentiating service that keeps patients close and drives referrals. For more information, visit: www.ionetix.com.
N-13 Ammonia provides:
- Improved clinical accuracy
- Superior image quality1
- Less roll off at higher flows
- Better extraction
- Fewer correction factors
N-13 Ammonia paves the way to better diagnostics with a low positron range, excellent extraction and retention, high sensitivity and overall accuracy for detecting CAD.1 The result is better risk classification and overall patient management.
1. Fiechter et al., J Nucl Med 2012; 53: 1230-1234
TAKE YOUR CARDIAC IMAGING PROGRAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Create brand-leading cache for the institution by putting cutting-edge diagnostics in the hands of your providers. The advantages of the IONETIX approach are clear:
- A reimbursable diagnostic offering benefits to referring physicians and their patients
- A no-added-headcount approach to offering advanced diagnostic testing to patients
- A strategic business opportunity that positions your physicians and institution on the cutting edge
A HANDS-OFF, WORRY-FREE SERVICE LINE OF DISTINCTION
IONETIX manages it all. We work with you to bring your cardiac program to the forefront of service line excellence.
- Oversight of the entire construction and approvals process
- No staff required — IONETIX employees handle daily operations related to radioisotope production
- Ongoing clinical, marketing and reimbursement support
A ZERO CapEx MODEL FOR ACHIEVING STATE-OF-THE-ART CARDIAC IMAGING
Elevating your service line offering is surprisingly affordable when you partner with IONETIX.
- IONETIX covers all CapEx costs associated with the entire project
- You pay only for doses of N-13 Ammonia
- On-site production of N-13 Ammonia creates the most reliable supply chain possible
IONETIX VIRTUAL TOUR
Peter Burke | Vice President, Sales & Marketing
visit the site
PET Utilization White Paper
To better understand the benefits of PET MPI for patient management, MedAxiom interviewed four cardiovascular organizations that added PET MPI to their imaging programs in the last decade. All four programs have found PET MPI to be an integral part of their imaging programs. A review of program demographics, payer landscape, PET MPI use cases, and key drivers for PET MPI program growth will provide valuable insights. Download the White Paper.
Clinical Attributes of N-13 Ammonia
While Cardiac PET has been shown to be superior to SPECT, not all tracers are equal. Download this fact sheet to learn more about why N-13 Ammonia is considered an optimal tracer for myocardial perfusion imaging.
N-13 Ammonia Brochure
Providing physicians and patients access to excellence for myocardial perfusion in cardiac PET imaging. Download the brochure.
IONETIX Executive Summary
IONETIX provides health systems, hospitals, cardiology, and radiology/nuclear medicine practice groups the opportunity to utilize the most advanced FDA-approved MPI tracer for their Cardiac PET program. Learn more.