Now more than ever, patients need access to online education. RecoverRite® understands the importance of value-based care and empowering the patient. Misunderstanding and lack of information can have profound consequences, especially with heart patients. Having a digital component for education allows patients and their families to learn and prepare outside of the hospital. Our Online Heart Learning Center will ease fears, improve the patient experience, unburden staff, and positively influence compliance and outcomes.
Key Platform Features
- Custom content, custom domain. Your brand colors and logos
- Multiple platforms available:
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Structural Heart (includes MitraClip™, WATCHMAN FLX® and TAVR)
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)
- Cath Lab (Includes heart attack, angioplasty, and stent)
- Heart Transplant (available Fall 2021)
- Ideal to combine with telemedicine – allows for learning outside of the hospital.
- Your content and protocols, in addition to best practices pre- and post-op procedure guidelines, discharge information, medication information, and more.
- Content can be updated and changed quickly.
- Video library to help patients see, hear, and understand. (Your own videos or vendor videos can also be added at no charge. Click here for a video list.)
- All pre- and post-op heart surgery videos and up to 30 additional videos included.
- Customized FAQs to answer common questions fielded by your staff. (Save your team valuable time and resources.)
- Easy-to-access, printable, shareable, and downloadable education tools. (Your common forms, COVID protocols, or any other pre-op, informational, or discharge documents may be included at no charge.)
- Print-on-Demand custom patient education guides (your logo and content in all books).
- Survey section included – get feedback directly from patients.
- Trackable data demonstrates how your patients are using this platform. (Quarterly reports sent for analysis.)
- Saves time and resources while increasing patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Easy-to-understand information helps reduce complications and readmissions.
- 24-hour access for your patients on their phones, tablets, and computers. (Platform can be easily shared with caregivers and family members to build on the team approach to care.)
- Customized, password-protected domain for your patients only. (For example: facilityname.myheart.care.)
- Affordable monthly, unlimited use rates.
- Spanish versions available
Sample of Print-on-Demand Patient Guides
Sample CV Surgery Patient Videos