Bracco is your trusted partner in cardiac PET!
Bracco Diagnostics is the industry leader in cardiac PET imaging with more than three million diagnostic studies to date. We have helped hundreds of world-class cardiac care facilities, hospitals and esteemed teaching institutions achieve enhanced diagnostic certainty, operational efficiency and safety in the diagnosis of coronary artery disease (CAD).
The Bracco Difference:
- An extensive team of accessible, locally-based experts stand ready to support you and your staff.
- Exclusive, customized business case tools help ensure you meet your financial goals.
- Drive clinical and operational excellence in your organization with Bracco’s peer-to-peer support program.
- Ongoing, complimentary clinical training at your facility keeps your staff at its best.
- Bracco supports the business side of your practice with personalized reimbursement training and updates.
Bracco was the first company to drive the adoption of cardiac PET through innovation, research and development. Today, we are committed to growth and preservation of the modality for you and your patients.
Learn more about Bracco’s cardiac PET products and find your local representative here.
Kim McDaniel | Senior Director Nuclear Medicine Sales and Market Support
visit the site
Guests explain why PET imaging is their modality of choice for stress testing, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Christopher Douglas, MD, FACC, Interventional Cardiologist, and Jamie Branch, Lead Imaging Technologist, both from Heart & Vascular at Hattiesburg Clinic, also share how their organization has adapted protocols to keep patients and employees safe as pandemic restrictions ease and patient volumes become a new version of normal.