Fixing healthcare through payment reform
High-Risk Heart Failure Population Webinar Series
This webinar series will provide education and insights to identify and manage your high-risk heart failure (HF) patient population. Each webinar in this series will include resources and examples to assist you with navigating patient population data, care pathway optimization, financial impact assessment and business model development. With deep expertise and a national perspective from the MedAxiom Consulting and Archway Health teams, we encourage you to attend each webinar in this series and learn more as you continue to transform cardiovascular care. All webinars will be recorded for on-demand consumption.
Performance & Protection: A Two-Pronged Approach to Value-Based Care
With Archway Analytics and Value-Based Risk Protection, Archway Health delivers a two-pronged approach to help providers increase program performance and protect their downside risk exposure in value-based care programs.
Archway Analytics is an award-winning, SaaS-based platform designed to help providers manage and succeed in BPCI Advanced. Archway Analytics is powered by cloud-based analytics, delivering interactive data and insights with valuable features including:
- Automated, five-day turnaround on monthly CMS data
- NPRA forecast modeling
- Patient-specific target price analysis and episode timelines
- Utilization trends and analysis for care redesign
- Program-specific considerations such as ACO and concurrent episode override rules
- Web-based, secure portal with sharable reports, Excel export and presentation-ready images
Leveraged by leading healthcare organizations, Archway Analytics helps providers discover and improve financial and clinical performance in CMS programs. To learn more or watch a quick demo, visit our site.
Archway Health provides underwriting insights for Value-Based Risk Protection insurance to help providers offload unwanted risk. Archway’s innovative solutions protect the resources you need to thrive in two-sided risk arrangements. In collaboration with Coverys, whose underwriting companies are rated “A” (Excellent) by AM Best, Archway provides underwriting insights that allow for more precise premium development for value-based stop-loss insurance. Premiums are based on the provider’s historical performance data resulting in intelligence-driven premiums with complete coverage for risk-based programs, including bundled payments and ACOs.
To learn more, contact Vince Micucci, VP of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 838-3411 to schedule a risk protection opportunity analysis.
617-209-7985 ext 702
545 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116
Social Media:visit the site
- Blog: Charting a Course for Success in BPCI Advanced
- Blog: Archway’s Observations of BPCI Advanced Performance Period 1 Reconciliations
- Blog: What Providers Need to Know in the Shifting Healthcare Risk Landscape
- Podcast: Archway Health's Keely Macmillan Discusses Medicare Bundled Payment Performance
- News: Mike Fazio Discusses How Practices Can Balance Participating in Multiple APMs
- Press release: Archway Health Offers First Patient Case Mix Analytics Tool for BPCI Advanced Participants