National Cardiovascular Partners
Your Center. Your Choice. Your Future.
National Cardiovascular Partners (NCP) is the pioneer and creator of the outpatient hybrid (ASC & Office-Based Lab) cardiovascular center model. We have successfully partnered with hundreds of top physicians across the country who are interested in maintaining professional and clinical control, while providing exceptional patient care. Our goal is to be the highest-quality and largest outpatient cardiology and vascular services provider in the US.
Collaborating closely with our physician partners, NCP manages the entire development process from inception to completion. Once opened and operational, our team of professionals continue to manage the back office and administration of each center.
As part of the partnership, NCP will assist with:
- All aspects of developing, managing and operating a jointly-owned center;
- Medicare certification, state licensure requirements, third party accreditation and other regulatory matters;
- Operations, to include day-to-day facility management, human resources and staffing, billing, commercial insurance contracting, strategic sourcing and accounting; and
- Creating a center culture that supports superior quality care and patient safety
Since its inception in 2006, NCP has:
- Partnered with more than 300 dedicated physician partners;
- Performed more than 140,000 successful, outpatient cardiovascular procedures; and
- Managed, sustained and helped grow 21 outpatient cardiovascular centers and physician practices in six states.
We are proud that patients at NCP facilities consistently report an extremely high satisfaction rate, in a more comfortable and convenient outpatient setting, with fewer insurance and administrative issues. Our physician partners enjoy greater autonomy and clinical control, fewer procedural and administrative headaches and greater piece of mind – all with significant financial benefits.
Please Contact Us At:
In the February edition of Outpatient Surgery Magazine, NCP’s Chief Clinical Officer, Kelly Bemis, discusses how the recent addition of cardiac interventional codes to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS) list of covered procedures for 2020 is a game changer for the industry. NCP is the pioneer of the outpatient hybrid cardiovascular model and has been performing these procedures for many years on privately insured patients. In this article, Ms. Bemis goes into detail about what it would take to add this service line to existing ASC facilities.
National Cardiovascular Partners Joins Forces with Two Cardiac Enterprises in Phoenix
National Cardiovascular Partners and Mesa Cardiovascular Research Center Join Forces to Elevate Outpatient Cardiovascular Care in Arizona