Nicole F. Knight
Nicole F. Knight
LPN, CPC, CCS-P
Vice President, Revenue Cycle Solutions and Consulting
Nicole’s decades of healthcare experience include cardiovascular and neurology practice operations, clinical management, business office management and consulting. The most recent years have been devoted to cardiovascular consulting in operations, LEAN process improvement and the revenue cycle.
Prior to joining MedAxiom, Nicole served as Practice Administrator for Baptist Neurology and Northeast Florida Cardiology and Director of Operations for Jacksonville Heart Center and Louisiana Cardiology Associates. She has extensive expertise in coding, compliance and education for various specialties including cardiology, neurology, radiology, hematology/oncology, orthopedic, ENT, gastroenterology and internal medicine. Nicole has provided physician and staff coding and compliance education sessions nationally.
Nicole has completed numerous education hours towards a B.S. in Health Care Administration. In addition, she maintains her LPN licensure in Louisiana and Florida. She is a member of the American Academy of Professional Coders and the American Health Information Management Association. She received her Advanced Cardiovascular Coding Certification with the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and completed the AAPC inpatient coding and reimbursement course. Nicole is a certified AHIMA ICD-10-CM Trainer and completed a LEAN Healthcare training course at Johns Hopkins University. She also serves on the Physician Practice Council for AHIMA.
Areas of Expertise:
- Cardiology and Neurology Practice Operations
- Clinical and Business Office Management
- LEAN Process Improvement
- Office Based Cath Lab Implementation
- CV Specialty Coding and Coding Education
- Revenue Cycle Performance and Metrics
- Coding, Compliance & Education in Numerous Specialties, Including CV
- Documentation and Implementation Guidelines
- Complex Procedure Coding Education
- ICD-10-CM Readiness
- Procedure and Evaluation and Management Audits
- Surgery/EP and Inpatient CV Services