Telehealth Solutions from MedAxiom Industry Partners to Help Navigate COVID-19
News | Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
The COVID-19 outbreak has escalated the need for telehealth solutions to ensure high quality CV care can continue to be delivered to patients during this global pandemic.
Responding to the COVID-19 emergency, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services on March 17 issued telehealth expansion of physician services to allow clinicians to both care for patients who may be infected with COVID-19 and to exercise caution with all patients by keeping people out of waiting rooms where they may be exposed to the virus.
MedAxiom has compiled a list of telehealth resources from our industry partners and acquaintances to help arm CV organizations with tools for success in the face of COVID-19.
- pMD provides secure patient communication tools including video visits, in addition to their charge capture tools. They are gathering a package for MedAxiom members now and we will have more details to come. For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides staffing support for telehealth programs (and traditional programs). For more info, contact Mike Guenther at email@example.com or 908.783.0678.
- CCIQ also supports patient communication and screening, including for COVID-19. For more information, contact Brendan McCauley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 992-1443.
- Preventice is launching the offering of virtual cardiac rehab. For more information, contact Todd Rozas email@example.com or (512) 773-8677.
- BetterConsult is a patient screening tool with COVID-19 screening built in, offering MedAxiom members their solution for free for a 3-month period. For more information, contact Chris Barakat at firstname.lastname@example.org or (832) 849-5593.
- InTouch Health provides an enterprise virtual care platform.
If you reach out to one of these organizations, please let them know that you’re a MedAxiom member as they may offer you something extra of value to support CV programs in these difficult times.
Visit the MedAxiom COVID-19 Resources for CV Organizations page for the latest information and resources.