RxVantage Provides Insights on COVID-19 Service Protocols
Partner News | Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused many changes for healthcare providers. As changes continue to evolve medical practices are looking for ways to automate new protocol communications. Below are insights and guidance provided by MedAxiom industry partner RxVantage on what they offer to help during this time. With their no-cost online platform, medical practices can be connected with their life science rep and automate new protocol guidance communications to all practice locations to ensure everyone has the most accurate information.
- In communities with a large presence of COVID-19, many practices are temporarily suspending on-site appointments with reps (most for 4-6 weeks). Those that use RxVantage are able to quickly implement these schedule changes and allow the system to automatically notify the reps.
- Practices that rely on reps for samples are developing new protocols to ensure their supply isn’t disrupted. They are designating very specific times and appointments for sample drops and new locations where they will be signed for, depending on their physical office space (examples: side door, separate room, parking lot; sample drop appointments on Tuesday & Thursday 3:30 - 4:00pm).
- Many practices are setting up phone or web meetings with specific reps (nurse educators, reimbursement specialists, MSLs), so they can continue to educate and help the right people in the practice.
- Practices are communicating updated processes and protocols by mass-messaging all of their reps through RxVantage. Knowing that all reps receive their updates gives these practices the confidence that reps know how to act in their practice or not come in at all.
- Some large medical groups and systems are rolling out these new protocols across all of their practice locations to ensure consistency of communication and enforcement of their policies.
- Some major life science companies have instructed their reps to stay home for the foreseeable future
Download RxVantage’s COVID-19 Vendor/Rep Visitation Protocol that can be customized to your organization.
Watch the On-Demand Webinar - Updating COVID-19 Protocols for your Rep Community.
Visit RxVantage.com to learn more about the services they offer.
Visit the MedAxiom COVID-19 Resource Page for the latest information and resources to help CV organizations navigate the global pandemic.