PMD TELEHEALTH TOOLKIT AND COVID-19 CASE MANAGEMENT
Partner News | Published: Thursday, March 19, 2020 6:00 am
Amid recent public health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and subsequent broadened access to Medicare telehealth services, many practices are looking to implement technology solutions in order to help patients who need routine care, safely triage patients with symptoms, and keep vulnerable populations or those with mild symptoms in their homes while maintaining access to the care they need.
pMD® Secure Messaging™ and Video Chat functionality can support your practice when it comes to reliable, time-sensitive patient communication and remote care delivery. Cardiology groups using pMD are able to securely video or voice call with colleagues treating patients in a healthcare facility or directly with a patient to conduct a routine visit or other E&M services.
How do I get started?
Contact us and one of our expert team members will guide you every step of the way. We are working with many practices right now and have workflow suggestions to get you started quickly.
We’ve put together some FAQs to help you decide if telehealth with pMD is right for you:
Can patients contact their doctor after the virtual visit?
- You’re in control with the ability to close a conversation at your discretion.
- App to app communication means calls and video chats are secure and provider phone numbers are never exposed. Maintain your privacy and control of the communication.
- Customizable chat routers allow patient inquiries post-visit to be delivered to the appropriate staff.
How can I enroll my patients?
- Invite them individually for critical patients or ahead of scheduled appointments
- Enroll a list of patients at once. We can help you send a mass invite to a large number of your patients, saving you time!
Does pMD document these visits?
- pMD will automatically create a receipt you can use for documentation of the timing and duration of the call
Visit the MedAxiom COVID-19 Resource Page for the latest information and resources to help CV organizations navigate the global pandemic.