Browse Related Topics:
Webinar Recording: Open and Endovascular Coding Repair for Aneurysms of the Aorta and Iliac Arteries
Posted on: February 19, 2020
This in-depth webinar focuses on coding for open and endovascular repairs of aneurysms of the thoracic aorta, abdominal aorta as well as the iliac arteries. We cover the coding rules for these procedures and address what bundles and what is separately billable.
Specific Topics Include:
- Open thoracic aorta aneurysms/dissections including the new codes for 2020
- Thoracic Endovascular Repair of Aneurysms (TEVAR)
- Open repair of abdominal aorta aneurysm including visceral vessel and iliac involvement
- Endovascular Repair of Abdominal/Iliac Aneurysms (EVAR)
- Fenestrated Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aneurysms (FEVAR)
Want to read more?
Unlock the full article by signing up for a MedAxiom Membership