Browse Related Topics:
Registered Nurse Navigator - Swedish Heart and Vascular Administration at Swedish Cherry Hill - Seattle, WA
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse Navigator (1.0 FTE, Days) to work for the Swedish Heart and Vascular Administration at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Registered Nurse Navigator is responsible for serving as a consistent resource to support optimal care delivery for coronary and structural heart patients.
In this position you will:
- Work collaborate with the providers and clinics to assure a smooth transition of patients during pre-admission, hospitalization, preparation for discharge and outpatient services to achieve the best possible care plan
- Assist with monitoring the identified care delivery best practices and collaborate with the clinical team to identify and implement care redesign to improve clinical outcomes
- Navigate and coordinate major aspects of care delivery, using appropriate skills for patients in need of information, education and resources
- Manage referrals, communicate patient information to all providers, schedule appropriate evaluations and follow-ups, and manage database to track all relevant patient information and activity
- Develop/update policies and procedures specific to Nurse Navigation
Want to read more?
Unlock the full article by signing up for a MedAxiom Membership