CV Transforum Spring’21 Virtual Preview: The Power of Care Transformation
Monday, April 12, 2021 | Lori Walsh
CV Transforum Spring’21 Virtual is just around the corner! Just as the cardiovascular community has adapted to a rapidly changing healthcare landscape, MedAxiom is continuing to adapt the CV Transforum experience to provide insight and education, virtually. This year, learn from world-class speakers and industry thought leaders during educational sessions focused on innovation, strategy, finance, operations and clinical topics.
Pre-conference activities kick off Monday, April 12, with Virtual Partner Pulse! Over the course of four nights, MedAxiom members will meet with top industry leaders to discuss emerging science, data, technology, devices, approaches and other innovations that promise to improve the delivery of healthcare.
The conference officially begins on Thursday, April 15, with welcome remarks from ACC and MedAxiom leadership including MedAxiom President and CEO Dr. Jerry Blackwell, ACC President Dr. Dipti Itchhaporia and President and CEO of Cardiovascular Management of Illinois, Cathie Biga. After opening remarks, general sessions begin where experts will tackle top-of-mind issues including:
- The Power of Care Transformation
- Clinical Strategy Shifts in a Post-COVID World
- Advanced Applications of Artificial Intelligence
After general sessions, Thursday afternoon is filled with intimate breakout sessions that take a deep dive into cardiovascular challenges. Day one will wrap up with a virtual social hour where attendees can connect with colleagues from across the country over live music by Chris Martinez who has joined us for many in-person CV Transforums.
Friday’s schedule features four general sessions further exploring cardiovascular trends including program quality management, telehealth, industry innovations and more. Friday will also include dynamic Pod sessions designed to share best practices with peers. Exclusive to MedAxiom Members, Pod sessions facilitate detailed conversations about current industry trends and discussions about the specific challenges your organizations are facing.
The third and final day of CV Transforum Spring’21 will include a mix of general and breakout sessions designed to tackle hot topics and arm you with best practices and solutions to take back to your organizations.
Don’t forget to attend the educational spotlight sessions sponsored by MedAxiom industry partners. This year’s line-up includes:
- A Post COVID Reality - Identifying Opportunities & Managing Sustainable Improvements Virtually: Sponsored by Biome Analytics – Thursday, April 15 | 1:15 – 2 p.m. ET
- Too Much Remote Monitoring Data, Not Enough Staff or Time. How Foothill Cardiology Solved the Challenge: Sponsored by Geneva Health Solutions – Friday, April 16 | 1:45 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- All Together Better, Sharecare’s Vision to Redefine Cardiac RPM and Virtual CR: Sponsored by Sharecare – Saturday, April 17 | 12 – 12:45 p.m. ET
Click here to view the full agenda.
Can’t make the live conference? Given busy schedules, all live sessions will also be available on-demand so you can customize your experience.
We can’t wait to connect with you virtually at CV Transforum Spring’21!
|Laptop/Desktop computers and Google Chrome browser are strongly recommended for the best conference experience.|
|Stable WiFi or ethernet connection is strongly recommended for the best conference experience. Mobile hotspot connections are not recommended.|
|Download and test the latest version of Zoom|
Illustration: Lee Sauer
About the Author
With an obvious passion for what she does, Lori has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, including nine years as the Director of Operations for Heart Clinic Arkansas. In her role as Executive Vice President of Membership & Operations, Lori uses her healthcare background to help our current and prospective members build relationships within the industry and maximize the benefits of MedAxiom's exclusive educational and research support services to improve their programs. Lori also takes her vast operations experience and applies it towards our client practices in the areas of operational efficiency, financial performance, workflow redesign, strategic planning and business development.
To contact, email: email@example.com
- When it Comes to Coding for Endovascular Aortic/Iliac Aneurysm Repair, Details Matter!
- Coding in the COVID Era: How to Decipher COVID-19 Diagnosis Coding and Reporting
- CV Transforum Spring’21 Virtual Preview: The Power of Care Transformation
- Fire in the Hole: Patient Access to Medical Records
- E/M Changes Are Here – Now What?