Coding Bootcamp Session 1: 2021 Evaluation and Management Coding - Part 1
Monday, December 14, 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Nicole Knight, LPN, CPC, CCS-P – Vice President, Revenue Cycle Solutions and Consulting, MedAxiom
- Linda Gates-Striby, CCS-P, ACS-CA – Director, Corporate Compliance, St. Vincent Medical Group
Join us to review the latest information and changes regarding office and outpatient Evaluation and Management (E&M) coding and documentation proposed to go in effect Jan. 1, 2021. E&M topics covered will include:
- Identifying important documentation changes, based on the guidelines
- Coding based on medical decision making versus time
- Reviewing key terms and definitions that are relevant to cardiovascular services
- Prolonged service codes and add-on codes for complexity
Accreditation: This webinar has been approved by the AAPC and the BMSC for educational credits. Certificates will be distributed within 3 to 5 days after the webinar, using the contact information provided by individual registration.
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!