Coding Bootcamp Session 4: 2021 Evaluation and Management Coding Part 2: Are You Ready for the 2021 Changes?
Thursday, December 17, 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Jammie Quimby, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS-P, CPMA, CRC – Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant, MedAxiom
- Nicole Knight, LPN, CPC, CCS-P – Vice President, Revenue Cycle Solutions and Consulting, MedAxiom
Jan. 1, 2021, is fast approaching to implement the upcoming outpatient Evaluation and Management (E&M) coding changes. This session will continue the focus on coding and documentation of E&M services. Topics covered will include:
- Potential financial impacts relevant to these changes
- Applying the Office and Outpatient E&M principles to actual documentation samples
- What are we hearing from payers?
- Education and auditing tips
Accreditation: This webinar has been approved by the AAPC and the BMSC for educational credits. Certificates will be distributed within 3 to 5 days after the webinar, using the contact information provided by individual registration.
Are you a MedAxiom member?
Log in to register at the FREE Member rate!