Sharing knowledge. Exchanging ideas. Communicating experiences.
MedAxiom produces and hosts numerous educational conferences, webinars and other events throughout the year to support knowledge sharing within the cardiovascular healthcare community.
Upcoming event descriptions, registration and past events information is listed below.
Receive our weekly Calendar of Events and Resources email to learn more about new and upcoming events.
Thursday, June 17, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Coding for endovascular repairs of aortic and iliac aneurysms can be tricky. Although they are similar procedures the rules for each type are very different. In this webinar we will discuss the various approaches depending on where the aneurysm is located, and which vessels are involved. We will also have real world case examples and we will discuss the following in detail:
- EVAR – Access-open or percutaneous. When is it appropriate to bill extensions? When is it appropriate to bill other interventions?
- Iliac Repair – Tube graft or IBE? Was the graft done in conjunction with an EVAR?
- TEVAR – Access-open or percutaneous. Does the graft cover the subclavian? What are the rules surrounding extensions?
- FEVAR – Access-open or percutaneous. How many visceral vessels are involved? Does the graft extend to the iliacs or is it contained in the Aorta?
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Larry Sobal - CEO, Heart and Vascular Institute of Wisconsin
- Gina Baxter - Practice Administrator, Virginia Cardiovascular Consultants
- Andrew Metzler - Administrator, Heart South
Care Management has been proven to help manage patients’ health more effectively, improve communication among treating clinicians, and provide a way to optimize revenue for the practice. Practices are increasingly adopting innovative programs and establishing best practices through their experiences. Join us for a roundtable discussion with leaders from three practices who will share their challenges and successes in deploying and operationalizing a successful and sustainable Care Management program, resulting in better clinical and financial outcomes.
*No CEUs will be offered for this webinar.
Save The Date:
October 7, 2021
CV Transforum Fall'21, Virtual & Austin, TX