Sharing knowledge. Exchanging ideas. Communicating experiences.
MedAxiom produces and hosts numerous educational conferences, webinars and other events throughout the year to support knowledge sharing within the cardiovascular healthcare community.
Upcoming event descriptions, registration and past events information is listed below.
Receive our weekly Calendar of Events and Resources email to learn more about new and upcoming events.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Amber Edwards: Clinical Supervisor, Arkansas Cardiology
- James Dwyer: Co-Founder and Vice President, RxVantage
How many hours do you spend each week scheduling rep visits, rifling through business cards, and tracking Sunshine Act compliance? In this webinar, hear how MedAxiom member Amber Edwards, Arkansas Cardiology Practice Manager, leveraged free, online tools to automate her practice’s rep management process and saved 20 hours per month in the process.
Join us and learn how to:
- Increase practice efficiency by up to 45%
- Implement 8 key elements of the most effective rep policies
- Seamlessly connect with the precise educational resources you need
- Automate rep communications
- Eliminate the administrative burden of managing reps
Who should attend: Physicians, Administrators, Clinical Directors, Practice/Hospital Managers
No CEUs will be granted for this webinar.
Thursday, April 23 - 25, 2020, 12:00 pm
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Save The Date:
November 7, 2019
Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries/ Esophagoscopy
December 16, 2019
CV Coding Boot Camp Session 1
December 17, 2019
CV Coding Boot Camp Session 2
December 18, 2019
CV Coding Boot Camp Session 3
December 19, 2019
CV Coding Boot Camp Session 4