Sharing knowledge. Exchanging ideas. Communicating experiences.
MedAxiom produces and hosts numerous educational conferences, webinars and other events throughout the year to support knowledge sharing within the cardiovascular healthcare community.
Upcoming event descriptions, registration and past events information is listed below.
Receive our weekly Calendar of Events and Resources email to learn more about new and upcoming events.
Thursday, April 22, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Jammie Quimby, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS-P, CPMA, CRC, CDEO, Revenue Cycle Solutions Consultant
Please join us for our second of two series webcasts on Electrophysiology (EP) coding. In this webinar, we will cover in depth, the coding and documentation requirements for Cardiac Device procedures.
Topics to be covered are:
- Pacemaker systems, to include the Leadless system
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator systems, to include the Subcutaneous system
- Subcutaneous Cardiac Rhythm Monitor systems
- A review of current CMS NCD policies
- Device Services Case Examples
Thursday, May 6, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
• Justin Hand, Managing Director, Westcove Partners
• Abe M’Bodj, Vice President, Westcove Partners
The cardiovascular services market is continually evolving. Historically, the primary partnership option that existed for cardiology practices were health system partnerships and employment arrangements. This webinar will educate attendees regarding the impending private equity investment into Cardiovascular Services, which is emerging as one of the newest areas of focus for private equity-led investment and consolidation. The webinar will detail the various partnership options that exist for cardiology practices and will highlight what practices should look for in a potential partnership, as well as the attributes that make a practice an attractive “platform” for private equity investment.
*No CEUs will be offered for this webinar.
Save The Date:
May 20, 2021
Care Management/Virtual Care (CCM, PCM, TCM, RPM, etc.)